Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
女士們,先生們,請注意。
Flight FA 320 from Beijing to Sydney is now boarding.
從北京到悉尼的FA 320次航班現在開始登機。
It will take off in 15 minutes.
飛機在15分鐘后就要起飛了。
Passengers of Flight FA 320, please go through Gate 6 with your boarding cards as soon as possible.
航班FA 320的乘客請盡快攜帶登記卡到6號登機門登機。
Flight BA 958 from Beijing to London was leaving at 10 this morning.
從北京飛往倫敦的BA 958次航班今天上午10點起飛。
However, we're sorry to tell you it will be 5 hours late and take off at 3 in the afternoon.
然而,我們很遺憾地告訴您,它將晚點5個小時并在下午3點起飛。
We apologize for that.
我們為此表示歉意。
We will offer coffee, fruit and a meal for lunch.
我們將提供咖啡、水果和一頓午餐。
Ms. Rowling lost a blue handbag with a bear on it.
羅琳女士遺失了一個藍色的手提包,上面有一只熊。
Anyone who finds it, please take it to Lost and Found Office. Thank you.
請撿到手提包的人帶它到失物招領處。謝謝。