Huh? There must be a mistake.
不對 這其中肯定有錯誤
None of these pigs are my mom or dad.
這里根本沒有我的爸爸媽媽
None of them?
沒在里面
Is that really your answer?
這就是你的答案嗎
Mm-hmm.
恩恩
Oh, you got it!
猜對了
Thank you, everyone.
謝謝 大家
All right, you win.Get out of my sight.
你走吧 是你贏了 快點走吧
Thanks for everything, Granny. Good-bye!
承蒙照顧了 婆婆 再見了
Good-bye!Thank you!
再見 謝謝
Haku!Let's go!
小白 我們走吧
Where are my mom and dad? When you passed the test...
爸爸和媽媽呢 當你通過測試的時候
they woke up on the human side of the river.
他們已經在人類那條河上醒來了
They're there now,and they're looking for you.
他們現在在那里 正在找著你
There's no water here.
沒有水了
I can walk across now.
我可以走著過了現在
But I can't go any farther.
但是我不能再走了
Just go back the way you came.
順著你來的路回去
You'll be fine.
一切都會好的
But you have to promise not to look back, not until you've passed through the tunnel.
但是你要答應我不能回頭直到你穿過了隧道
What about you? What'll you do?
那你呢 你會這樣
Don't worry. I'll go back and have a talk with Yubaba.
不要擔心 我會回去和湯婆婆商量的
I'll tell her I'm going to quit being her apprentice.
我會告訴她再也不會當她的弟子了
I'm fine. I got my name back.
我很好 我已經找回我的名字了
Will we meet again sometime?
我們還會再見嗎
Sure we will.
肯定會的
Promise?Promise.
確定 確定
Now go, and don't look back.
好了 走吧 記住不要回頭